Saturday, September 22, 2007

Health and Real Estate

Have you ever rushed out of the house and as you were driving down the road, realized that you forgot to eat? Doesn't make it easy when you are leaving at noon.

Let's throw in another glitch. How about that happening and you are on your way to meet with a new client? The question is, do I go through a drive through and grab something that will stick to my ribs and my teeth or do I just tough it out?
You are not doing yourself a favor by toughing it out. Especially if you are a diabetic like me. Sometimes, you need to just stop and get something to eat.
The best advice I could give you is to either keep something with you like health bars to keep you going or call your client and apologize for being late. I personally would rather apologize than to pass out in front of them.
This brings up a thought, be honest with your clients in all things. This will come back to you in many blessings. I would rather be honest and have a client that understands than a client that is unreasonable.
So, when planning your day, plan also a time to eat and don't get caught on the low end of carb low.
And, if you need some information about some good bars to keep with you, let me know or go to http://www.nonodiabetes.usana.com/

No comments: